- TEL 81-75-351-3727 [Call country code : "81"]
- FAX 81-75-351-3505 [Call country code : "81"]
- E-MAIL email@example.com
Where is the closest transportation station? How can I get to the Matsubaya Ryokan from the Kyoto Station?
- Nearest Public Transportation (walking time):
• Kyoto Station, JR Line: 10 minutes by walking
• Gojo Station, Subway: 5 minutes by walking
• Bus stops: There are some bus stops within 5 minutes by walking.
• Each bus route is convenient for shopping and sightseeing.
- Going from Kyoto Station to the Matsubaya Ryokan:
• It is a short and easy 10 minute walk.
• There are also many taxis at Kyoto Station for hire.
• Please see the map and video on the Access page and map. access map
Do you close the main gate at night?
- Yes, the curfew is 11:00 p.m., then the main gate is closed. But you can enter the hotel from another door using your room key any time.
Can you keep my baggage before check-in?
- Yes, of course. We can keep your baggage any time, before check-in and also after check-out. We are pleased to help you enjoy shopping and sightseeing while your baggage is kept in our care.
If you like, we could send your baggage to your next hotel. (Fee will be charged.)
Does the room charge include meals?
- No, room charge does not include meals.
Western style breakfast is available at the lounge from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m., and the price is 500 to 900 yen depending on your order. If you like to have Japanese style breakfast, we need a reservation by 8:00 p.m. of previous night. Japanese style breakfast is also available at the lounge, and the price is 1,100 yen. Sorry, we do not serve a dinner.
Are coffee, tea and small snacks or sweets available in the Lounge and Cafe during the day after breakfast?
- The Lounge and Cafe is open from 11:00 to 21:00 each day. Coffee, tea and sweets are available. Please join us.
Are there restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance?
- Yes, there are many restaurants and coffee shops within a few minutes by walking from the Matsubaya Ryokan. We have information at the hotel to help you.
Are there grocery stores and convenience stores within walking distance?
- Yes, there are many convenience stores (called Konbini in Japanese) within a few minutes by walking. Lawson, Family Mart, Seven Eleven and Mini Stop are all very close by and have a wide assortment of beverages, food, complete meals and many other items. There are several grocery stores within a few minutes by walking also. We have information at the hotel to help you.
Is a bath available?
- There is a private bath (fee-based, time reservation required) on the 1st floor. Alternatively, please use the bath installed in your room.
There is a shared bathroom for customers stays in type E rooms. You can use the shared bathroom privately with a key lock.
How can I pay my room and related charges?
- You can pay by cash, PayPay / au PAY / Alipay and credit card at the check-in counter. Following credit cards are available: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, UC Card and DC Card.
Can I have Internet access in your hotel?
Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas. Please ask us for the security key.
Shared desktop PCs (one on the first floor, the other on the second floor) are also available and free to use.