|Room Size||Suite Room|
Tatami mats are used in most Japanese ryokans and homes.
They provide a cushion over the hard floor surface and also provide insulation.
Tatami mats are standard sizes and rooms in Japan are usually measured by the number of tatami mats they have.
- Air conditioning
- Electric pot
- Japanese tea set
- Rest room
- Hair dryer
- Safety box
- Yukata(Traditional Japanese robe)
- Toothbrush set
Common Facilities & Information
- Check-in 3:00 pm
- Check-out 10:00 am
- Child Rate:Children 3 years old and under - Free of charge (without futon)
* A special futon for baby can be provided for 2,200 yen/night
Children 4 to 10 years old - 70% of the adult rate.
- Meals are not included in the room charge.
Western-style breakfast (from 500 yen) - No reservation needed
Japanese-style breakfast (1,100 yen) - Reservation needed. Reservation can be made until 8:00 pm of the day before.
- Dinner is not available.
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is only allowed at the designated smoking area in each floor.
- Private bath is available for 880 yen/hour - Reservation needed
- Coin-operated washer is available.
2 PCs (one on the first floor, the other on the second floor) are available and free to use.
Wi-Fi is also available in all rooms and public areas. Please ask us for the security key.
- A parking space for one car is available (1,000 yen/day)
- Until 3 days before the arrival - Cancellation is free of charge
- After this period or in case of no-show, the cancellation fee will cost the price of the first night.